Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012


Stella B's Kitchen is linked up with the Ultimate Blog Party 2012!  I'm excited to find some new blogs and hope to share Stella B's with new blogging friends.  If you're new here, Stella B's Kitchen is a place where I share mostly recipes and a few projects.  This blog began with the desire to compile family-favorite recipes in hopes to one day have a cookbook to pass on to my children.  {Check out my 'about' page for more details.}  I enjoy my family life as a stay at home mom as well as cooking and baking for my husband and three children.  I find inspiration and menu ideas from many talented bloggers, I have fun trying new dishes and I enjoy sharing those great recipes here as well.  I hope you find a recipe that your family will enjoy at Stella B's! 

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon! Head over to 5MinutesForMom to browse tons of blogs in several categories and join the party.  They have over $21,000 in prizes to give away!!

11 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Ultimate Blog Party. I can't wait to try your version of Rolo Cookies (I just stuffed mine into choc chip cookie dough.) They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping!! (Great idea with the Rolos and cookie dough)

      Delete
  2. Hi, I found you through UBP 2012! I cannot wait to read through your recipes! They all sound amazing!

    Nina from http://mamabelly-luncheswithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you! Your recipes look really good...my blog isn't specifically a food blog, but I post recipes and I LOVE to cook and bake! Looking forward to reading more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Stella! Thanks so much for popping by my blog and becoming a follower ... and for inviting me on over to your blog. Your recipes and photos look fabulous!!! I'm honored to become YOUR newest follower, too. Nice to 'meet' you!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stella! Thanks for dropping by my design blog for the UBP12 party! I absolutely love foodie blogs, as I am a self-proclaimed recipe junkie. :) I have one in the works myself. I'm following you now and will be back.. your photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stella, I'm so happy you stopped by :) We do have a lot in common! Your recipes look delicious and I look forward to being your newest follower.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stella, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am loving all of your recipes and I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Stella! I appreciate you stopping by my blog. I'm glad to meet you and can't wait to try some of your recipes. Yum! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit Stella B's Kitchen and for sharing your thoughts and recipe results here in the comment section! I look forward to reading them!! I would love to respond personally to every one, but as a busy mom, I generally respond here on the blog rather than email. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...